Drupal Engineer/ Tech Lead
Halosys Enterprise Drupal Business Unit is looking for a team player, specializing in Drupal CMS. Project involves PHPbb and customizing and integration of Modules on a pre-built developer zone for an enterprise partner company.
The Sr. Drupal Engineer will serve as an expert on creating and implementing database schemas that represent and support business processes. He/she will understand key server-side web development concepts through typical experiences such as Exercising knowledge about accessibility or security compliance relevant in client’s sector and geographic location and 2-securing data or access to applications with multiple user levels, or has customizing experience based on user levels
Key elements of this role include:
● Integrating data or user accounts between multiple systems for a client.
● Integrating multiple databases and/or database types into one system
● Managing a hosting environment, and has administered databases.
● Scaling an application and/or its hosting environment to support increases in traffic.
● Setting up or using a version control system, and manage control with file based assets and data.
● Implementing or working with content approval and staging workflows.
● Migrating data, scripting migration of data.
● Implementing, managing or using a backup system and disaster recovery.
Desired Qualifications/ Competencies:
● Three to five years developing websites for enterprise clients.
● Custom web application development
● Employed a framework or extended an existing CMS with custom coding
● Interpersonal and communication skills, able to build rapport and communicate effectively at all levels, and across disciplines
● Cultural awareness, Teamwork & Collaborative skills, works effectively within and across different teams delivering own targets and supporting others
● Change orientated, able to accept work with and manage an ever changing work environment
● Achiever, Sets high personal standards and is goal oriented
● Resilient, able to cope under high pressure without unduly compromising delivery
If the following job position interests you, forward all supporting documents including resume/profile/cv with a cover letter to email@example.com. You should also include examples of high-level projects with a description of your role and contributions.